Search This Blog

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Begining..

Like I have noticed many times before; Every day, whether it will be filled with adventure, drama, or redundancy begins in a rather normal manner.

You wake up.

No mater what you wake up...or else you are dead or in a coma...

So you wake up, but what will happen is always the adventure, always. You may have plans and believe you know what your day will be like... but in truth you do not Know.

When you get up do you look to see the adventure you are having every minute of the day or do you moan 'Nothing ever happens to me'?

I think this is what my blog will be about. Our everyday adventures. Do you realize how many you have!?
I hope that when someone asks, "What did you do today?" you will NEVER again say, "Nothing."
















oh, the other reason I will write is to drive my sister crazy with my lack of skill and total disregard for rules and grammar and silly things like that ;)


So here's to a beginning! Who knows where it will take us.

~Tipi

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

Oh, I could tell you what I did during the day but it would most likely involve stories of poo and boogers and really, do you want to hear about that?