Search This Blog

Friday, September 26, 2008

Do you know me?

I have been thinking very long and hard about my blog. The reason was because of a few comments My Love made along the lines of "I don't want to get to know strangers all that well."

Made me rethink this LOL!
I have not blogged before because of my paranoia
and now here I am.
So I had to spend a rather long time deciding "How well do I want you to know me?"
and "What do I want you to know?"

So the purpose of my blog may change as I explore this.

To tell you the truth I don't know that I want anyone to know me in any more then a vague way... so this may be a grand challenge.
I'm told I'm rather good at challenges like that.
We'll see.

The first thing I have done was pick the part of me I am willing to share. Oh believe me there is ALOT of me I am NOT willing to share.
I believe I have found it.

and though most of it will probably be incoherent rambling and perhaps blind optimism along with exposing how uninformed I am...

I will give it a go. :)

No comments: