Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

EVIL MOM cont.

I have discovered what EVIL stands for!


This morning I was talking to the girls, something like this:

Me: "You know how you guys call me evil..."

Eldest's interrupts anxiously : "We don't mean evil like demonic or bad! We mean....uh... welll...something else."

Monster as anxious : "Yeah, not demons."

Me: "Well, I figure it stands for something..."

Both interrupt : "Yeah!"

Me: "But I wasn't sure what..."

Monster intently: "Me neither!"

Me: "But I think I found it!

Both intently watching, yet cautious.

Me carefully: "Exceptional Virtuous Intelligent Lady."

Both are visibly relived and excited, Monster: "That's it exactly! That's exactly what it means!"

Eldest: "Exactly MOM. You ARE EVIL."

Awww, they are so sweet!





p.s. were you wondering were Thunderous was during this conversation?
He didn't learn his lesson yesterday and had fell back to sleep again.
Must come up with a better consequence.
I think bed time all week end shall be 7:30.
The sun is still up then.

Or maybe cold water as wake up call....

1 comment:

Jessica G. said...

So sweet that your kids think you're EVIL! (Never thought I'd say that!)

Maybe his punishment should be "all of the above."