Search This Blog

Friday, November 13, 2009

Sherif wait

guess what I am doing right now?

I am waiting for the sheriff.

Yes the sheriff.

The neighbors dog got loose and decided instead of running away and finding a better life with people who actually love it and feed it and so on he would stay here and attack my animals!

Anyone who knows me knows I love birds. And People who don't even know me know my Goose. I love my Goose. I love my Goose more then I feel sorry for the neglected and insane dog whose life has been spent on a 6 foot chain.

Whistler is right now huddled up next to the wheel barrow.
Bleeding.
I don't know what I can do for her yet.

I trapped the dog in my mud room and called the sheriff.

so I am waiting.

I need to go check on her.


*edit*

Sheriff has been here and now is gone.
I found my duck. Her name was Olympic.
Yes, was.
She obviously tried to hide, but didn't make it.

I am trying to decide what to do with Whistler.
She has a terrible wound in her side.
The sheriff said I could take her to the vet and then they can add that to the report, but there is no guarantee that the neighbors will have to pay it.
And I don't know if it will help her.
She is so quiet.
I don't know what to do!
*sob*


Basically, he chained the dog back up in the neighbors yard.
Knocked on their door, no answer. They were home when this occurred but now they are magically not home. When he can get in touch with them he will give them a ticket for a dog at large and vicious animal.
I know what will happen then.
The neighbors will shoot their dog.
I told that to the sheriff.
I also told them about the broken car window and how she has said it will be thrown out of court once she tells the judge "the Kid is retarded". I told him about the last dog they had that killed my chickens and how it ended up shot and it's body left out to rot.




I am not happy right now.

No comments: