Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

And again...

I've been depressed.
Did you notice?

Ive set a small goal for myself.... I know I'm exhausted, emotional and physical. I do need to rest but that little voice in my head needs to be distracted first.
Translation: I need to do something so I can tell that little voice to shut the hell up for the rest of the day.
Oh wait! I'm practicing being nice to me... So we won't tell that voice to shut the hell up, we'll just say, 'relax. We met a goal that is moving us the right way.'
Little voice, our goal is *drumroll* 15 minutes in living room, dining room, kitchen and bedroom!
HUGE goal here.
Sadly, at this level it truly is.
But, I've got my timer and I've retouched my sometimes goddessness and I can do this!
It really is kinda surprising and satisfying what you can do when you stay in your skin and focus on a goal or 15 minutes.
The best part of the timer is it brings to back to focus if you get lost and let's you know you made it!

Alright, no more procrastinating this.. *sets timer*

No comments: