Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

We Are Now

The kids are grown and on their own.
I left my husband and the State we were in.
Were we are now is complex and cluttered, for what else would it be?

I'm a bit terrified of the next steps.

The plan is simple enough... get a dog, get an RV, travel, own land...
It's not simple in execution.

I'll be honest. My two biggest challenges are Myself and Money. 

Though I have spent the last 4 years working on healing I have a long way to go.

I don't really know yet what my blog will look like this time. I was happy when my kids read my old blog posts and were surprised at how much they didn't know about our adventures, so maybe it will be like that again. Only this time it'll be me and Dannie looking back at our adventures.

So todays adventure is simple. Drive my newly acquired car to and from work and take Dannie for a walk down the road.

Both of these are harder for me then I'd like to admit.
And it is time to get started!

No comments: